Xinzuo B13D 8" 67 Layer Damascus Bread Knife Damascus Steel Bread Knife
You have 30 days to request a return. All sale items are final sale.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- Blade Material: 67 Layers Damascus Steel
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Handle Material: North America Desert Ironwood
- Net Weight: 245g
- Use For: Suitable for daily kitchen cooking, cutting bread, cake and fruit, etc.(don't use it cut the bone or other hard food)
- Please don't use these knives to cut the bone or other hard food, otherwise it will damage the blade; also don't beat the food with the knife surface.
- To ensure the knives' anti-rust function, please don't let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, be sure to clean the knife, but don't wash in the dishwasher. Dry it with a clean cloth, and place it in a dry and ventilated Bread Knife place.
- To ensure reaching a better cutting effect, please select different types of knife to cut different kind of food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use sharpener or whetstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new again.
- Please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.