Xinzou B37S Composite Stainless Steel Paring knife with Pakka Wood Handle
You have 30 days to request a return. All sale items are final sale.
- 10Cr15CoMoV Steel Core provides consistent sharpness and edge retention
- 2 outer layers of SUS410 Stainless Steel provide more corrosion resistance
- 3 layers in total
- 58-62 HRC for edge durability
- Pakka Wood Handle with Copper Flower Decorations
- Mirror Polished, Sandblasted finish with Hamon line
- Ergonomic handle and rounded edges allow for long term use
- Includes 3.5 inch/92 mm Paring knife
This Paring knife provides quality performance at an affordable price. Each Xinzou blade achieves this by using fewer steel layers than other designs. Each is properly heat treated to ensure the blade’s durability.
The three steel layers are made of two different steels for their different benefits. The core is made of 10Cr15CoMoV Steel. This composite steel allows for better edges due to its high carbon content. It is tempered to a 58-65 HRC hardness on the Rockwell scale in order to prevent edge damage from chipping or rolling.
The core is placed between two layers of SUS410 Stainless Steel. This adds additional resistance to corrosion and rusting. Although you should still properly wash and dry your blade after use.
Using Pakka Wood for the handle allows for a lower overall cost without sacrificing performance or comfort. The Copper Flower design helps compliment the color of the wood and the beautiful Hamon line of the blade.
The handle is designed for better ergonomics. The base of the blade and other hard corners have been rounded to reduce discomfort and accidents when using the knife.
The 3.5 inch Paring knife is used for the most delicate tasks. Peeling and dicing fruits or herbs are the focus of the paring knife. If you want to try and make a fancy garnish, the Paring knife is the tool to use.