Xinzuo B13D 7" 67 Layer Bone Cleaver Knife Heavy Duty Bone Cleaver Best Bone Cleaver
You have 30 days to request a return. All sale items are final sale.
- 10Cr15CoMoV Powder Steel Blade Core for sharpness.
- 316/316L Stainless Damascus outer anti-corrosion layers.
- 67-total layers of folded steel.
- 58-62 HRC rating for edge durability.
- Hammer Pattern Damascus.
- North American Desert Ironwood ergonomic handle.
- 6.5 inch Japanese Damascus Cleaver blade.
This Damascus Steel Meat Cleaver Knife is a great addition to your kitchen, if you are looking for functional designs with more unique accents. Each blade is made up of a total of 67-layers of steel using multiple steel varieties for different purposes.
The blade core is made up of 10Cr15CoMoV Powder Steel and forms the primary cutting edge. This allows for a very consistent edge that is hardened to 58-62 on the Rockwell scale, producing a sweet spot for kitchen knife hardness. The edge isn’t too hard or too soft making maintenance easier with a lower risk of the knife being severely damaged during use.
Two sections of 33-layer 316/316L Stainless Damascus Steel sandwich the blade core. This makes dealing with corrosive fruits or vegetables easier than with a pure carbon steel blade. This steel features a Raindrop Hammer Pattern for additional aesthetics.
The knife handles are made out of North American Desert Ironwood with silver accents and a brass rivet for additional decoration. Each handle has all of the rough edges removed for a more comfortable experience.
The 6.5 inch Damascus Meat Cleaver blade is designed to separate gristle, bone, and other dense material from each other. This means the blade is more resilient than other cleaver-style designs and can take heavier impacts.
This Damascus Steel Meat Cleaver just might become one of your favorite kitchen knives for those big cuts of meat. The best Damascus Meat Cleaver is the one in your kitchen.
Remember Our Slogan: “The Best For Less, Shipped To Your Door”
- Please don't use these knives to cut the bone or other hard food, otherwise it will damage the blade; also don't beat the food with the knife surface.
- To ensure the knives' anti-rust function, please don't let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, be sure to clean the knife, but don't wash in the dishwasher. Dry it with a clean cloth, and place it in a dry and ventilated place.
- To ensure reaching a better cutting effect, please select different types of knife to cut different kind of food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use sharpener or whetstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new again.
- Please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.